Saturday, January 10, 2009

One week...

Alright, so I’ve got one week left in the states… wow it’s coming I’m getting excited! In one week from now I’ll be on an airplane and in route to København Danmark. Woot Woot! I’ve got a list of things that I still have left to do… for some reason it never seems to be getting any shorter. Every time that I cross something off I realize that there’s something else that I should do before I take off. Ah well next Saturday will come before I expect it.

I’m working this week till Wed then I’ve given myself 2 days to go down and get the rest of the stuff I left in my apartment and hang out with people for one last hurrah. Then get everything all packed and get ready to head out. Oh man I still have a lot to do. Hopefully the stuff I ordered online will come soon…

I found out the other day that I am indeed living with a host family. I don’t know much about them yet. The folks from DIS only sent me their names and Address but I have been able to gather a few things from my future host brother. He contacted me before DIS did and it seems that I will be living with a 15 year old guy and his parents just outside of the city core. I’m quite looking forward to it!

2 comments:

brooklyn's bridge said...

awesome! I'm glad you have a host family - that'll be fantastic :) And I feel your pain about the bottomless list....

Katie Chapman said...

Hey!! Pretty sure you leave tomorrow to come over here...:) Good luck with your flights!!! Can't wait to hear about your adventures!