Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Highland Games

This past weekend was the annual Highland Games here at WSU and it was a blast! This year we had more participants then we had ever before we had so much fun. This was my fourth year participating and I have to say this was probably my favorite games yet. They made a revision to the rules this year that if you wanted to be a contender for the title William Wallace then you had to do the 2 mile run to start off the day. It was so much fun running through Greek Row with so many this year in the midst of the pouring rain.

Thankfully the weather cleared up so I was also able to enjoy photographing the events and think I had just as much fun doing that as i did in the actual participation of the Games. Here's a selection of some of my favorite shots.









































No comments: